03 January 2016

Thank you




Thanks to all who have come by and all who left such nice welcome back comments and sent convos.
Much appreciated. Glad to know there are still a few people wandering the blog world. 

I've done another display of sorts. A nest for rings or such. Really enjoyed making this piece. Especially the drippy nest and the chasing/repousee of the bird which many find a tedious process but I find relaxing. It's peaceful moving the metal in little waves until it has shape and character.
Now to work on getting some new year new jewelry in the shop !

















5 comments:

darlene said...

Fabulous! So detailed! I need to send you a pic of a piece my daughter did when she was 10. You'd get a kick out of it. xoxo

Lucie Tales said...

This little bird is amazing! Love the details.
By the way, great to see you here again Tracy XXX

Anvil Artifacts said...

Your displays are always a wonder but this one took my breath away. Absolutely fantastic!

Estella Star of the East said...



This is gorgeous!

LindaHunt said...

I agree...this display did take the breath away...stunning. Thanks!!!